Riverview Cottage is a spacious, detached, single storey cottage situated in an elevated riverside location in the picturesque village of Warkworth in Northumberland.
It is furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard, providing a cosy and well-maintained home from home. Riverview Cottage has lovely views of the River Coquet and the countryside beyond from the front, private parking and an enclosed private courtyard to the rear.
- Newly fitted Howdens kitchen/dining room area with electric oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washing machine
- Additional LEC fridge/freezer in the hall cupboard for extra storage
- Large living room with three and four seater sofas new in 2018, SKY+ TV, DVD player and Wi-Fi
- Spacious conservatory offering stunning views over the River Coquet and the countryside beyond
- Main bedroom with double divan bed, fitted wardrobes and TV
- Second bedroom with two single divan beds, fitted cupboards, TV and French doors opening out onto a small private courtyard
- Light and airy modern bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle and shaving point
- Off-road parking
- Garage with tumble dryer
- Gas central heating throughout
- All bed linen, towels, gas and electricity are included in the rent
- Pets welcome (2 maximum)
- Riverview Cottage is a non-smoking property